passport and vaccination record

Travel Clinic

Students who are traveling abroad, may need specific vaccines or medications depending on where they are travelling.  Students who are studying abroad with a group on campus will work with their program coordinator and the SHWC to prepare them for their trip.  If you are a student who is travelling abroad independently, you may schedule a travel health visit at our clinic by calling our main office number.  Independent travelers should schedule their appointment 2 months prior to the expected departure date. 

Students who are planning to travel abroad should make sure they are up to date on all required vaccines.  You will be required to fill out health history forms providing immunization records and a medical history.  Certain vaccines not stored at the SHWC may have to be administered by an outside vendor.  Students are financially responsible for vaccines and medications not covered by their insurance. Students are encouraged to visit the CDC’s Traveler’s Health website.